Do you like to do the exact same thing every day? Neither do we! Every day is different. Estimators at Acapulco are responsible for preparing quotations for bids and tenders for large aquatic facilities and aquatic facility renovations. You will report to and work closely with our Chief Estimator.
- Preparing estimates for jobs ranging from $50,000 to $6,000,000
- Solicit pricing from suppliers and subcontractors
- Completing quantity take offs
- Preparing quotations and scope of work per job specifications and requirements
- Preparing and following-up on quotations and tenders
- Generating leads
- Other duties as required
What's In It For You:
- $60,000-$75,000 per annum (Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.)
- Company events, Dental care, Disability insurance, Employee assistance program, Extended health care, Life insurance, Paid time off, RRSP match, Store discount, Vision care, Wellness program
Skills and Abilities:
- Determination, reliability and initiative are your forte.
- Professional organizer is your middle name. You can stay on track independently and no detail goes unnoticed.
- Cool as a cucumber: you're able to work effectively under tight deadlines without breaking a sweat.
- Experience using Blue Beam, Procore, and Salesforce is considered an asset.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- College Diploma in construction engineering considered an asset.
- 3-5 years of work experience in construction or aquatics industry is considered an asset.
- Applicant must have a clean background check
- Fast paced work environment
Are you ready to be part of the Acapulco Family? Take the plunge and apply today my e-mailing your resume to email@example.com
Only applicants who meet the criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your application.